Events by this organizer
The RE-Source event is the largest annual gathering in Europe of renewable energy buyers and suppliers. With more markets opening up to the corporate
The RE-Source event is the largest annual gathering in Europe of renewable energy buyers and suppliers. With more markets opening up to the corporate renewable sourcing opportunity, RE-Source 2022 is the perfect platform to network, learn and do business with key players from the renewable energy world.
With its REPowerEU action plan from May 2022, the European Commission strives to achieve energy security and independence in the next few years. The geopolitical shock of Russia’s invasion into Ukraine is felt across Europe in the form of a dramatic rise of fossil energy prices. The stability offered by Power Purchase Agreements is now more valuable than ever – and will be one of the main themes of RE-Source 2022.
Whether you are an experienced buyer or seller, or new to this sphere, this event will have relevant content for you. Each day will be customised to the different needs and interests of our participants, with three days filled with sessions, workshops and roundtables on various topics:
- On-site generation of power
- The impact of the energy and climate crisis on energy procurement
- More and faster RES deployment: how will it be delivered?
- Pricing strategies for PPAs
- Green hydrogen and PPAs
- Renewable Heat Purchase Agreements
- Mitigation of risk of PPA projects
- Regional focus: PPA markets in Central and Southeastern Europe and more
- Supply chain and Scope 3 emissions
- 24/7: next level ambition for full grid decarbonisation
- What your CFO needs to know
- How to make PPAs suitable for SMEs
6 (четвъртък) 10:00 - 7 (петък) 12:00